Hello tracer,

Sunday, April 30, 2000, 3:04:54 PM, you wrote:

>>> 14. Account polling
>>> It would be nice to be able to poll any and all accounts into one in
>>> TB! instead of creating more than one at home.

>>     HUH?

> I have this suspicion that this one surprised you Steve...
> And not sure myself what is meant its hopefully not runing a different
> installed Bat per account (g)

Now I say HUH? ;-D

What I mean is: use one account at home, on this here PC. Download all
mail from different remote servers into this one account.

Example: Say I use two accounts, one for MLs, one for private use (I
don't but take the principle). I don't wanna keep them separate at
home though - with TB! I have to either create two accounts at home,
or make one of my external servers forward the stuff to the other.
This creates bandwidth abuse. So I would like TB! to poll them.

Now you can say: Duh... stupid, create some filters and do it with one
real and one pass-through account at home. Sure, that's possible, but
inconvenient to have to check all external accounts manually (or use a
different key) isn't it.
 Eberhard Hafermalz

Hypocrisy is the vaseline of social intercourse.

Created with TheBat! The only W98 mailer almost living up to the term...