Hello TBUDL,

  I've been making backups of the Mail folder and the registry entry.
  Some have suggested backing up the whole TB! directory. Is there any
  advantage to the latter method? (I'm planning a complete format and
  reinstall.)

Best regards,
 Quin                          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"Tact is the ability to describe others as they see themselves."
 - Abraham Lincoln

Running The Bat!1.42 on Windows95 4.00.950a, P133,88MB EDO RAM