Hello Nick,

Monday, May 08, 2000, 6:18:02 PM, you wrote:

>> What the $§%& is 1.42c???? (pardon me ;)

NA> Anyway, if you go to their FTP Server, and download/install the latest
NA> offering, you'll see you Help/About will then say 1.42c instead of just
NA> 1.42

I did that earlier but saw a file named 1.42uc, I think. My access to it
was denied.

Best regards,
 Quin                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"I am a firm believer in the people. If given the truth, they can be
 depended upon to meet any national crisis. The great point is to
 bring them the real facts, and beer." - Abraham Lincoln

Using The Bat! 1.42 under Windows 95 4.0 Build 950  on a Pentium 133 with 88MB
RAM.(¹ªÞ²æìr¸›yÖ¬j·!Š÷£iº+