Morning Jim,

> Is it possible to switch off the 'Are you sure?' window which appears when
> you click on 'Mark all Messages Read'? I use the function very often and the
> extra window is starting to get annoying.

 You might want to use a workaround: Select all messages in list (Ctrl+A)
 and then mark all as read (Ctrl+M). If you have threaded view on, you must
 first open all threads (Ctrl+*) :-( Still works very quickly as you don't
 even have to take your hand off the Ctrl button ;-)

--
.. Jast ... mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
:  using TB 1.42c