Hi Mike,

On Fri, 12 May 2000 09:47:04 -0500, you wrote:

MH>   I downloaded tb142f.zip, and found that it only contains
MH>   thebat.exe

MH>   This is a 3,179 KB file, in contrast to the 1,679 KB file of TB!
MH>   1.42c executable. I thought that it must be an install program,

That's is because ritlabs sometimes compress that file and sometimes
not :-)

I am talking about an exe compression, that means if you start the exe
the program decompress in memory and execute.

MH>   Why the increased executable size?

Because this one is uncompressed.

cu,
 Dirk

--
Using The Bat! 1.42f (S/N 12A1F196 / Educational) under Windows 95 4.0 Build 1111  B