Hello TBUDL,

I have been using The Bat for about two weeks, and I am liking it
*very* much.  (Looking forward to a Linux port <grin>).

One question:  Sometimes after typing a message, I go back and insert
or delete words.  This causes the word wrapping to be off (two lines
catenated due to deletions, run-on lines because I inserted a number
of words, etc.  Is there any way to force "re-format paragraph" or
"re-wrap during send" or some such thing?

Thanks in advance.

 Clif                          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]