Hello all,
Wednesday, January 12, 2011, Amy J. Schneider wrote:

> Suddenly The Bat won't allow me to send e-mail. No matter what (valid)
> address I select from my address book, when I try to send I get this
> error:

> "Message has not been sent. Server reply: <u...@example.com> No such
> user here."

> I just downloaded the most recent version and no problem. Any advice?

did You changed anything in authentication setting in account?

or did not changed something your SMTP server provider? did You asked
administrator of server to help You with this?

I had same problem with Outlook in past too, so I do not expect, this is
related directly to The Bat!, but to configuration on client or server.

--

Bye

Marek Mikus
Czech support of The Bat!
http://www.thebat.cz

Using the best The Bat! 5.0.0.127 BETA
under Windows 7 6.1 Build 7600
with MyMacros,XMP,AnotherMacros, AntispamSniper v 3.2.6.1
Notebook Thinkpad, Core2 Duo 2.40 GHz, 4 GB RAM