I am using TB! 4.2.42 and have noticed in this version (but I'm not sure if
only this version) that the rendering of some images seems to be broken. I took
the following screenshot to demonstrate:

http://www.morepeggers.com/img/TB_image_rendering.jpg

Sometimes the image shows, but then scrolling corrupts the image. Sometimes the
images never fully resolves and just come in as black boxes and then gets worse
when I scroll. Sometimes they come in just fine, but develop the horizontal
lines when I scroll (like on the first yellow button or the second "Deal 2
preview" image).

I don't really expect there's a fix until another release comes around, but I
wanted to at least confirm I'm not the only one to see this.

Thanks,
-Sam