Hello TBUDL@thebat.,

Tuesday, January 18, 2011, 2:22:36 AM, you wrote:

SB> I am using TB! 4.2.42 and have noticed in this version (but I'm
SB> not sure if only this version) that the rendering of some images
SB> seems to be broken. I took the following screenshot to demonstrate:

SB> http://www.morepeggers.com/img/TB_image_rendering.jpg

SB> Sometimes the image shows, but then scrolling corrupts the image.
SB> Sometimes the images never fully resolves and just come in as
SB> black boxes and then gets worse when I scroll. Sometimes they come
SB> in just fine, but develop the horizontal lines when I scroll (like
SB> on the first yellow button or the second "Deal 2 preview" image).

SB> I don't really expect there's a fix until another release comes
SB> around, but I wanted to at least confirm I'm not the only one to see this.

SB> Thanks,
SB> -Sam

SB> ________________________________________________
SB> Current version is 4.2.42 | 'Using TBUDL' information:
SB> http://www.silverstones.com/thebat/TBUDLInfo.html

The problem is also in the browser (SlimBrowser using Internet
Explorer) so the problem seems to be in creating the web page itself.

--

Paul

 Using The Bat! v4.2.36.4 on Windows XP
5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 3

...You better cut the pizza in four pieces
 because I am not hungry enough to eat six. - Yogi Berra