Dear all,

It seems The Bat converts the combination of "y&m" to µ in IE's web
address bar if this combination is found within a link in an HTML
e-mail (if the format is plain text, this does not happen).

For example:
www.url.com/name=hey&master=1
becomes
www.url.com/name=heµaster=1
in IE

Is this a known bug? It seems pretty serious to me!

Best regards,

Loek van Kooten

=====

Please subscribe to our newsletter for updates about our agency (holidays,
address changes, etc.).  It is sent once or twice a year and contains
important information only -- no spam, advertisements, or promotions:
http://www.akebono.nl/lists/?p=subscribe&id=1

--
Akebono Translation Service
Rijnstraat 32