Hello Thomas,

On Tuesday, February 15, 2011 you wrote:

TF> Hello Akebono,

TF> On Fri, 11 Feb 2011 10:50:03 +0100 GMT (11/Feb/11, 16:50 PM +0700 GMT),
TF> Akebono Translation Service wrote:

ATS>> It seems The Bat converts the combination of "y&m" to µ in IE's web
ATS>> address bar if this combination is found within a link in an HTML
ATS>> e-mail (if the format is plain text, this does not happen).

ATS>> For example:
ATS>> www.url.com/name=hey&master=1
ATS>> becomes
ATS>> www.url.com/name=heµaster=1
ATS>> in IE

TF> Not confirmed. I clicked on the first link, and the URL (at least in
TF> the address bar in IE) shows the same. No conversion to the second
TF> URL.

My result is exactly the same as Thomas's.  Clicking on the
top link launches Firefox and copies the link into Firefox's
address bar exactly as shown.  No conversion to the lower
link and curiously, both links take me to the same page
(URL.COM) even though they both appear in Firefox's address
bar exactly as shown here.

--
Jack LaRosa

Using The Bat! ver: 4.2.42.
Running Windows XP Pro ver 5 build 2600 Service Pack 3