Monday, January 17, 2011, 4:29:52 PM, Marck Pearlstone (ma...@silverstones.com)
wrote:
> Dear Sam,
>
> @17-Jan-2011, 11:22 -0500 (17-Jan 16:22 here) Sam Brown [SB] in
> mid:766558341.20110117112...@yahoo.com said:
>
> ... <snip>
SB>> not sure if only this version) that the rendering of some images
SB>> seems to be broken. I took the following screenshot to demonstrate:
>
SB>> http://www.morepeggers.com/img/TB_image_rendering.jpg
> ... <snip>
>
> This issue is reported in the BugTraq as a flaw in the current beta
> version.
>
> https://www.ritlabs.com/bt/view.php?id=8323

Marck,

So why did some Beta code, which is know to cause rendering of image
failures, get released in a non-Beta update (i.e. v4.2.42)?

And which files from the previous version (v4.2.40) can we extract from the
download and over write the bug ridden file with?  Or failing that, when
will a new (minor) release happen to correct this rendering problem?

I did try re-installing the previous release, but it didn't seem to work.

--
Richard L de S Clauson
Using The Bat! v4.2.42 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 3