Greetings Batties,

Ok, let's try this again.

I get this warning every time I attach something to an
email.

(Fortunately I discovered before sending this that the link
won't work without the period at the end.  You can't just
click on the link; you'll have to copy and paste making sure
the period is included in the copy.)

http://imgsrc.com/?v=untitlbnb.

Anyway, the popup continues to re-appear about every 20-30
seconds regardless of how it's disposed of; either clicking
OK or clicking the red X.  I assume it's almost certainly
coming from my Comodo anti-virus but I'm not positive about
that.  I suppose it could be coming from TB!.  Anyway, I
thought I'd show it to the list to see if anyone (possibly
familiar with Comodo) had any ideas on how to make it stop.
It's really annoying.

--
TIA,
Jack LaRosa

Using The Bat! ver: 4.2.42.
Running Windows XP Pro ver 5 build 2600 Service Pack 3