On Wed, 25 May 2011 at 14:58:00 +1000,Ian wrote:
> I put the first few ones in my Outbox using the "Put message in
> Outbox" button. To my surprise, around5 minutes later, The Bat!
> started sending them out. Now before the postponed sending option was
> introduced, any message put in the outbox would stay there until
> explicitly sent either individually or by send all queued mail.

Not in my setup.

I have combined delivery set (in Account Properties->Transport) and it
has always been the case that when I select "Put message in the
outbox" it gets sent on the next mail check. I have never used "Send
queued mail".

Of course, your configuration may be different to mine.

--
Robin

Using The Bat! v4.2.42
      Windows 7 6.1 Build 7601 Service Pack 1