Hello Ian,

On Thu, 26 May 2011 07:27:32 +1000 GMT (26/May/11, 4:27 AM +0700 GMT),
Ian A. White wrote:

RO>> You should have used 'save as draft'

IAW> In hindsight, I should have, but before postponed sending was
IAW> introduced, if you "Put message in Outbox" it would stay there until
IAW> you did a general Send from that account.

IAW> So I thought to myself, why don't I delete all the postponed send
IAW> options as I could not find anyway to disable postponed sending as
IAW> default, but if I go to postponed sending defaults and delete them
IAW> all, the default values reappear!

IAW> Well, lesson learned. I will either send immediately or save as a
IAW> draft.

Why. I always put messages in the Outbox, so they get sent at next
Receive operation (of course I have combined receive/send activated),
as I find that immediate sending delays my work process. Messages in
the Outbox will be sent every ten minutes in the background, so I
don't need to worry about them.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.