Hello TBUDL,

I've got TB! 4 on my laptop with two accounts set up. Since I do not
want to read (and sync!) my IMAP work account while I am on holiday, I
would like to disable all automatic communication for this account.
Getting mail when I actually open up the acounts would be fine, but I
don't want it to download anything without asking for it explicitly.

Right now it is set up to fetch mail and sync stuff quite often, which
I need for work. The solution should therefore be easily reversible.

Is there such a feature?

Thanks in advance,
simbabque

--
Using The Bat! v5.0.8 on Windows XP 5.1 Build  2600
Service Pack 3