Hello Bill,

On Monday, August 29, 2011 you wrote:

BM> Bat Folk,

BM> I have been using The Bat! for about 8 years but I have never
BM> used the Mail Ticker. Now with the updated GUI of Windows 7, I
BM> decided to try it.

BM> In looking at the crawl (in thin view), I can see the From, Subj,
BM> Size and two other things: an icon on the left that is usually a
BM> green square; and a letter under the Size, usually an "A" but at
BM> least once a "P".

BM> Unfortunately, the documentation is (typically) poor! Can anyone
BM> point me to better documention? <grin>

BM> Or at least tell me what these last two might mean?

After another test I see that MFPA's guess regarding mail
priorty is correct.  I just sent myself a message and
changed it to high priorty before sending.  Upon receipt the
formerly green square displayed in the ticker has been
replaced by a red square with an arrow in it.

--
Jack LaRosa

Using The Bat! ver: 4.2.44.2.
Running Windows XP Pro ver 5 build 2600 Service Pack 3