Hi, everyone.

How does one configure a setup to enable a printer to scan a document
and attach it to an e-mail, automatically?

I have a Brother MFC8840D. It allows me to scan to e-mail. I
configured the printer's software control box to designate "The Bat"
as my e-mail client.

When I click on the scan to e-mail button, the printer will scan and
The Bat will open up a dialogue box asking me to indicate which of my
accounts I want to send the e-mail from and for a password.

When I indicate the account and password, a blank e-mail will open
up, but there is no attachment.

What am I doing wrong?

--
Avi