I have recently renewed my operating system.  Previous to that I backed up
necessary data files on an external book drive but unfortunately saved the e-
mail backups in the wrong place.  I then had to recover them and add them to
the book drive.  Having done this I attempted to restore The Bat through the
maintenance Centre by adding the appropriate file.  However, on opening it I
am given an error message: "The file F:\D drive\e-mail Backups\The Bat - 12
Dec 2011.tbk is not a valid The Bat! maintenance archive".  This confuses me
as the file post script is tbk and indicates that it is a back-up file.  Am I
supposed to save this file elsewhere so that it can be accessed properly?