Hello Avi,

On Friday, December 16, 2011 you wrote:

A> Hi, all,

A> Is it possible to have left and right margins with hanging indents,
A> etc. when sending an e-mail that is not "plain text?"   One can
A> format an e-mail in Outlook, just as if they were writing in Word.
A> However, I can't figure out how to do that when sending an HTML post
A> via The Bat.  Indeed, when I copied text from a Word Document into an
A> e-mail, I lost inset margins.

Keeping in mind that I have no idea of what I speak, is it
possible that any formatting codes imbedded in a Word
document might not be understood by TB!? Or have I just
totally misunderstood what you're asking?

--
Jack LaRosa

Using The Bat! ver: 4.2.44.2.
Running Windows XP Pro ver 5 build 2600 Service Pack 3