On Tuesday, January 3, 2012, 11:44:45 AM, Julian Beach (Lists) wrote and
to which Dwight Corinn concurred::

>> So, if you are holding off on an upgrade because you are afraid that
>> TB! v5 will not be as good as your current version, my experience is
>> that the upgrade is painless. If you are expecting a new look and
feel to
>> the software, then v5 is probably not for you, however!

>I concur completely in your assessment of v5.

Several years ago I attempted to use IMAP with The Bat ver. 4.0.18.  It
did not work well.  So, I reverted to POP and have had to bother with
downloading e-mail to two separate pcs.

Does ver. 5 now work better with IMAP?

If I do switch to IMAP, will "IMAP" mail that is filtered appear to be
merged seamlessly with mail that has already been downloaded and
filtered to one of two dozen folders.

--
Avi
Avram L. Sacks