Listmembers:

I am having difficulties importing some mail. I am taking over the job
of someone who uses Windows Live Mail. At his place I have exported the
mail folders that I need to a file folder on my external disk.

Directly importing this from the file folder into TB! does not seem to
be an option. After installing Windows Live Mail and importing it there,
I was able to export it to my work Outlook and then import it into TB!
but for some strange reason, TB! insists that all mails were created at
the time they were imported instead of at the time indicated in the
mail. In Outlook, the Sent and Received dates for the mails are listed
properly.

What is the best way to import these mails without losing the correct
date-information?

--
Greetings,
Maurice

Windows 7 6.1 Build 7601 Service Pack 1
The Bat! v5.0.34.2; AJS v0.48; MyMacros 1.11a;
Using OTFE with Aladdin eToken Pro 32k