Greetings,

I have received several of these (string in subject line)
over the past few months and assumed it was an Apple problem
simply because Apple was the sender. It wasn't until I
searched for this string on-line that I learned it was
actually being generated by TB!. If I understand what's
happening, Apple is sending me HTML messages which TB! is
having trouble displaying in HTML format. The actual body of
the message (from Apple) can be viewed by clicking on the
TEXT tab at the bottom of said message.

So, if my assumptions are correct, to whom should I forward
these?

--
TIA,
Jack LaRosa

Using The Bat! ver: 4.2.44.2.
Running Windows XP Pro ver 5 build 2600 Service Pack 3