Greetings Batties,

I have received several of these HTML messages with the
following line as the entire message:

Invalid HTML ! Please forward this message to developers.
Thanks.

I assumed it was an Apple problem simply because Apple was
the sender. It wasn't until I searched for this string
on-line that I learned it's apparently being generated by
TB!. If I understand what's happening, Apple is sending me
HTML messages which TB! is having trouble displaying in
HTML. The actual text of the message (from Apple) can be
displayed by clicking on the TEXT tab at the bottom of that
message.

So, if my assumptions are correct, to whom should I forward
these?  The line doesn't contain any links.

--
TIA,
Jack LaRosa

Using The Bat! ver: 4.2.44.2.
Running Windows XP Pro ver 5 build 2600 Service Pack 3