Hello Jeff,

On Wednesday, February 29, 2012 you wrote:

JG> Hello Group

JG> I've  been away from Windows for a while but I'm now back home with XP
JG> x64 and TheBat v 5.0.34.

JG> I see we no longer have the BayesIT (? spelling) plug in for a variety
JG> of reasons.

JG> What  do  people use/recommend in its place? It's useful to be able to
JG> identify SPAM and have it moved to a junk folder.

Years ago a similar question was asked and the suggestion at
that time was K9 from KEIR.NET which I have used ever since
with great success. It's a Bayesian (sp?) filter which will
tag spam with the word SPAM in the subject line. From there
you can create a filter to move it to another folder.

--
Jack LaRosa

Using The Bat! ver: 4.2.44.2.
Running Windows XP Pro ver 5 build 2600 Service Pack 3