I recently upgraded from the 4.x version to 5.1.x and the
"Create a new Message" drop-list has gone empty again (except
for 'Quick Template').  This has happened before but all I
remember is that there's some magic file I need to delete so
that TB! will re-create the drop-list content (or something
like that.)  I have everyone correctly checked as a favorite
in the address book, but they no longer appear on the drop-list.
I've restarted the program several times and it is not fixing
itself, so I'm hoping someone knows how to get them back.

Help?  Please?

--
Steven Vallière | tb 5.1.0.3 (BETA) | mailto:the...@e-visions.com