Hello TBUDL,

Go to folder View (for example by hitting enter on any messages
highlighted in the message list).

Go to View / Attached Files.

In my TB!, I have "Show on button", "Show in Pane", "Hide". That makes
sense and works as expected.

My friend's TB! 4.x decided last week to change that to: "Hide on
button", "Hide in Pane", "Hide". And that is exactly what his TB!
does, he cannot make the attachment icons visible in the pane any
more. They are hidden somewhere, and changing the "place" where they
are hidden makes no difference.

I would think he hit a wrong ctrl-key but I wouldn't know which one.
Plus, since when do crtl-keys change the drop-down menues?

What he needs is his attachment pane back. How to do?

Thomas.