Hello Lynn,

On Saturday, May 26, 2012 you wrote:

L> On 5/26/2012, you wrote:

>> However, Lynn, I still can't see the images defined in your sig. Again I
>> stress,
>> it's probably something here that I don't have set correctly.

L> I'm  pretty  sure  it's something at my end, but I haven't
L> had  the  time  to dig around and figure it out. If anyone
L> has any ideas, I'll be glad to hear them, though.

L> Thanks again!

L> Best -

Lynn, I found this in the archives. It's too late and my brain is too fuzzy
right now to figure how how to make it work but maybe you'll have better luck.

http://www.mail-archive.com/tbudl@thebat.dutaint.com/msg75148.html

--
Jack LaRosa

Using The Bat! ver: 4.2.44.2.
Running Windows XP Pro ver 5 build 2600 Service Pack 3