> Hi,

> We use two computers for The Bat in our home office. Each pc has an
> identical account list. Each downloads mail independently from the
> same servers.  I recently added a new mail account to the list of
> accounts on one computer. I attempted to add this same account to the
> other pc by copying and pasting the account folder from one pc to the
> other using windows explorer.  However, when I opened up The Bat on
> the second pc, the new account does not show up.

> What did I do wrong and how can I fix this? Do I have to create from
> scratch the new account on the second PC as well?

> FWIW, both computers have the same version of The Bat:  4.0.18; the
> first pc uses Windows XP Pro SP3, while the second pc uses Windows 7
> Home.

Have  you  tried  contol-shift-alt L to see if it finds it? If so, try
creating  the  account  on the problem machine - it should pick up the
copy that you made

--
Rick
"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep --

v5.1.6.6 on Windows XP 5.1 Build  2600
Service Pack 3