> can we paste pictures right into TheBat! editor ?
> (Abbyy Screenshot Reader will send a pic to the clipboard, then I
> paste them in, jpeg or png is fine).

I  do  that  from  Snagit,  but  I can also drag and drop them from my
graphics  program.  (one  at  a time - more than that and they will be
"attachments" and not inline

> While there are five filter types, nothing really corresponds to
> "Manual" in Eudora. I like to use a two-stage filtering system, and
> manual takes the whole keboodle from stage 1 to state 2 (some read,
> some unread).   Do you have a way to accomplish this in TheBat!
> ?  That is .. coming in I put 20 forums into one box, then I want
> them to go "home" to rest on a later manual filter.

Create  2 filters and make the second one "manual" (am I understanding
you correctly?)

> the .tbb file structure, is it one big disk file (like Outlook and
> the old Courier style) or is it broken down by mailboxes, like the
> .mbx of Eudora.

Each mailbox has it's own files and generally corresponds in structure
to your folder structure in The Bat

--
Rick
Dreams come true on this side of the Rainbow too!

v5.1.6.6 on Windows XP 5.1 Build  2600
Service Pack 3