> install a new one. Since then, and assuming Yahoo didn't change
> anything in the meantime, TB has failed to pick up mail from my two
> Yahoo! UK free Web mail account. This I do via POP3, and it worked
> perfectly with previous versions of TB.

Grump.  As you were.  It worked today.  Must have been a glitch at
Yahoo! or my ISP, but, I'm still puzzled as to why TB didn't pick up
my mail where other simpler e-mail clients did.

--
Regards,
 Robert Bull             mailto:theb...@theluminousvoid.plus.com

Using The Bat! v5.1.6.2 on Windows Vista 6.0 Build 6002 Service Pack 2