Hi

On Sunday 29 July 2012 at 8:45:05 AM, in
<mid:mfq918lgg40uf2h4s8jqgev6lj49gme...@4ax.com>, Luca wrote:

> Is there a way to modify default search fields in message finder? I'd like to
> add one or two more conditions, or at least change the default search fields.
> "Header" or "Any part" are my most wanted fields.

You may want to check your MAU settings as it seems to be sending
messages out twice; this was the same as your
<mid:03i218pgo77oj4m9bc06ee1j97l93h6...@4ax.com>.

--
Best regards

MFPA                    mailto:expires2...@rocketmail.com

Lack of money is no obstacle. Lack of an idea is an obstacle.

Using The Bat! v4.0.38 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600