Greetings,

I recently received a suspicious email from one of my credit card accounts and
was instructed by the credit card company to *forward* the suspicious email to
their fraud address. That got me to wondering; what's the difference between
forwarding and redirecting? I realize that a redirect does not contain any of
the "forwarding" verbiage but is that the only difference? Does the recipient of
a redirected email then believe that the email was sent to them originally since
there was no text indicating that it was in fact received by someone else first?

If I've made this question more confusing than it should be, my apologies.

--
TIA,
Jack LaRosa

Using The Bat! ver: 4.2.44.2.
Running Windows XP Pro ver 5 build 2600 Service Pack 3