Hello Steven,

Monday, August 27, 2012, 6:16:04 AM, you wrote:

SA> We researched the question a bit.  Here is what we found.

SA> When I pasted the pics (using ctrl-v) into TB! I was doing what
SA> normally would be giving embedded pictures in the email. However when
SA> it was received on the other side (I looked at this in Gmail since it
SA> keeps the header detail) I had (stripped down to the basics) :

SA> Thus gmail (and Eudora) were relating to the picture as an attachment.
SA> This says that int_1.jpg is an attachment.

SA> If TB! was sending it as an embedded graphics, the receiver would get

SA> a content-disposition MIME header like this:

Testing:

SA> So do any Bat techies know if TB! can send pics that will be received
SA> as embedded graphics on the other side, rather than attachments ?
SA> (There is a big difference in how some mailers display these pic
SA> possibilities.)

Check out this mail. I am cc'ing your direct email address, in case the picture
does not make it to the list.

SA> Sidenote: I am ignoring the third possibility, url links to a server,
SA> as that is not relevant here, and many receivers will set up security
SA> to block those (curious, what TB! does with those, Eudora gives a
SA> security setting to allow to download, or not, most of us turn it
SA> off, disallow).

I disallow in TB!, not sure what your question is. In fact, you have to
actively allow it if yo want.

SA> If TB! does have a method to allow true embedded graphics, any idea
SA> why it does not take on a standard .jpg ctrl-v ?

I used the "insert picture" icon in the editor.

SA> Any help appreciated.  If you suggest go to TB! tech support, that is
SA> understandable. Plan to do so, as needed.

This (TBUDL) *is* tech support. ;-)

--

Cheers,
Thomas.