> Hello TBUDL,

>   When  I  get  Youtube  digests,  they are not wrapped in the display
>   window,  and  the  video  previews  are  too  large.   It  is  quite
>   impossible  to  comfortably  read  them.  I'm a new Bat! user coming
>   from  Thunderbird.   Another thing is that I just edited the message
>   template to include my Bat! version, but when I click "New Message",
>   it  does  not  include  this in the signature.  It did include it in
>   this  message  when  I clicked the mail-to link in order to open the
>   compose window.

It  depends on where you have the macros to add the Bat's information.
If  you  are doing it on an account basis, then it will only put it in
when  using  that  account. If you have it in the address book it will
only  be  invoked  for  that  person  and  will override the folder or
account setting

Where do you have this macro?

Also,  before you get the mods on you, you should not top post on this
list nor use HTML unless it is a "must" to describe an issue,

If  you  make an address book entry for "tbudl@thebat.dutaint.com" you
can  add the following lines for a reply. get rid of the "%QUOTES" for
a  new  message, add your name and change the account entry to reflect
the account you want to use

%QUOTES
%CURSOR
--
Your Name

v%THEBATVERSION on %WINDOWSPLATFORMNAME %-
%WINDOWSMAJORVERSION.%WINDOWSMINORVERSION Build %- %WINDOWSBUILDNUMBER
%WINDOWSCSDVERSION
%SetEditor="1"
%SINGLERE
%ACCOUNT="Google GROUPMAIL"

--
Rick
Only when the last tree has died, the last river been poisoned, the last fish

v5.2.1.1 (BETA) on Windows XP 5.1 Build  2600
Service Pack 3