> Hello Robert,

> Thursday, September 27, 2012, 2:36:46 PM, you wrote:

RD>> I was wondering if I am able to "Trim" the sizes of the various *.TBB
RD>> files I have?

RD>> My puny hard-drive has one TBB which is a few hundred gigabytes.\\

> Well, it might help if you would send every message only once!  :-)

> Over to others for more helpful answers. (Did you "purge and compact"?)

I have had times when they stay large even after purge and compact. If
that is the case, I copy all the messages to a new folder, go into the
original  folder  and manually delete the Files then move the messages
back which has the effect of creating a new TBB folder.

That  is  the  long way around for sure and I have only done that when
the TBB file is still too big

--
Rick
The only religion consistent with the whole Wheel is private and personal.

v5.3.1 on Windows XP 5.1 Build  2600
Service Pack 3