From: Betty <x...@gmail.com>
To: Jane/Michael xxxxx <x...@ca.rr.com>; Susan xxxx <xxxx...@att.net>; Rosalie
xxx
<xx...@hawaiiantel.net>; Alicia xxxx <xxx...@gmail.com>; Judy xxxx
<x...@aol.com>;
Geri xxxxx <xxx...@aol.com>
Sent: Saturday, September 29, 2012 9:12 PM
Subject: Fwd: Shuttle fly-over

Here is the most recent video produced by a good friend of ours. Enjoy!

Hi all,

Attached is a very short video of the Shuttle Endeavour's final flight over the
Golden Gate bridge and our house in LA. Just for fun and hopefully entertaining.

"ENDEAVOUR"S FINAL FLIGHT"  (link to video)

Enjoy,

Goodness exists.

Betty

--
TIA,
Jack LaRosa

Using The Bat! ver: 5.2.
Running Windows XP Pro ver 5 build 2600 Service Pack 3