This is very, very annoying.
One of my three accounts refuses to filter "All" of the messages which
come in. Some are left in the Inbox until I select Folder/Re-Filter .
Then the remaining move to respective common folders.

I ee no common fault in the construction of each of ten filters in the
affected Account. I use the same three or four filters in many, many
other Inbox filters. For example IF Header-Field has X-Original-To = to
TBUDL then move to common folder Bat ... just for-example

My point is thse filters work sometimes and other times they fail until a
re-filter.

No filters contain "Continue On ..." . All are set for Inbox

Using Ver 5.2

--
Bob D.