Hello MFPA,

On Tuesday, November 27, 2012 you wrote:

------------------SNIP-----------------------

M> If I switch to GnuPG 2.0.19, the problem goes away. (But is replaced by
M> a non-TB!-related issue in that GnuPG 2.x requires passphrase entry
M> via pinentry.exe, which will not accept the output from my password
M> manager, Keepass 1.24.)

Not knowing how familiar you are with KeePass, please forgive my presumption to
suggest you try the {DELAY=xxxx} where I believe xx represents microseconds.
This
command slows the outputting of username and password characters.  I have had
many obstinate login pages tamed by this command.

--
Best Regards,
Jack LaRosa

Using The Bat! ver: 5.2.
Running Windows XP Pro ver 5 build 2600 Service Pack 3