RT> Hi Rick,

>>>outside the /Users directory and not in /Program Files (x86) or any
>>>other access protected directory.
>> Thanks! You have given me something to think about. I am coming off
>> of XP so I haven't had the experience with the win 7 environment

RT> You can put it into C:\Users\Public\Documents or create a new
RT> directory in C:\Users\Public and use that. Don't forget to add that to
RT> the backup :-)

Thanks  to  everyone  for  the  suggestions!  It is up and running and
working  fine in 2 accounts. The only "issue" I have found is that you
shoulc  NOT  close it in one account as it compresses the database and
creates  odd  results for the other user - which is easily remedied by
having them shut down the program and restart it

Thanks again for the tips!

--
Rick
Cannot open file "C:\Documents and Settings\Rick\Application Data\The

v5.3.4 on Windows 6.2 Build  9200