Hello Paul,

On Tuesday, January 29, 2013 you wrote:

PB> Hello TBUDL@thebat.,

PB> Tuesday, January 29, 2013, 7:01:48 PM, you wrote:

A>> When ever there is a web link embedded in an e-mail and I click on
A>> that link, Internet Explorer is used to open the web page. How do I go
A>> about changing this so that the default browser is Google Chrome
A>> (which loads waaaaaaaaaaaay faster!). I cannot find anything in the
A>> preferences window that would allow me to change this.

PB> Something like this: In Internet Explorer - Tools at top right - Internet
PB> options - Programs - Internet programs - Set program - Set your default
PB> program

Wait a minute.  I thought TB!  always used whatever the operating system's
default browser was.  If so, while running Chrome click on the far right icon
(looks like three horizontal lines) to get the drop-down menu which contains the
SETTINGS sub-menu.  That first screen in that sub-menu has an option to make
Chrome the system's default browser.

Or, I am completely missing the point here.

--
Best Regards,
Jack LaRosa

Using The Bat! ver: 5.2.
Running Windows XP Pro ver 5 build 2600 Service Pack 3