>The new Windows 8 UI is enough hoops to jump through for now. Actually I
>installed StartIsBack for the old Start Menu driven UI. With the new Start
>Screen and StartIsBack I actually am beginning to like more than the old
>Windows UI whether you talking about WinXP Pro or Windows 7.

I went form XP to Windows 8. We installed a "start menu" program and
uninstalled it in about 10 minutes. It comes up in the RT interfaces and you
just click the desktop icon. I don't miss the old start menu at all since the
program search is so great. I keep a few RT icons close because it makes sense
to my workflow and I have a "Stuff" folder with shortcuts in it that I use
often and want all in one place. The new interface is actually easier to use
than the old start button IMO

--
Rick
"And the great owners, who must lose their land in an upheaval, the great

v5.3.8.7 (BETA) on Windows 6.2 Build  9200

Using all POP accounts
I download all images