>I have enlarged the font and bolded it within the messages, but I would be
>happier with increased font size in the mailbox itself.
OPTIONS / Preferences / Viewer Editor / Profile Layouts
Then create a new profile for testing and increase the font sizes to a
comfortable level
For the message list itself it is OPTIONS / Preferences / Message list and you
can change the list font there

--
Rick
We kill at every step, not only in wars, riots, and executions. We kill when we

v5.3.8.7 (BETA) on Windows 6.2 Build  9200

Using all POP accounts
I download all images