C2> Does anyone know of a good utility to import .tbb files into Outlook
C2> 2010? Yes, sadly, after 10 years I have to switch to Outlook.

C2> I can export my Bat e-mail messages to .eml format, drag-and-drop them
C2> in Outlook Express and then import them into Outlook, but I have many
C2> gigabytes of e-mails in dozens of folders. And unfortunately,
C2> exporting my Bat e-mail messages to .msg format and dragging them
C2> directly into Outlook doesn't work.

C2> Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Here are 2 links
http://import.softpile.com/import+the+bat+to+outlook/
http://www.processtext.com/abcbat.html

I have purchased from processtext. He has decent stuff at a good price
--
Rick
"Corporations have been enthroned and an era of corruption in high places will

v5.3.8.8 (BETA) on Windows 6.2 Build  9200