Hi MFPA,

thanks for the info.

> As an alternative to OpenPGP, another email encryption method The Bat!
> can handle is called S/MIME. S/MIME

I've found the Comodo site to get a free s/mime certificate.
But I don't understand configuring it in TB in the S/Mime TLS
preferences window.

In the address book I can at each user import a certificate, but which
one? The public one I get from them or my private one?

Sigh... in short.. I simply don't understand this and the Help info
from TB looks to me cryptic too.
Isn't there a kind of helping wizard, telling me step by step what to
do without the need of understanding what I did? :-)

Kind regards,
Guus

--
Regards,