Hello Roelof,

On Friday, September 13, 2013 you wrote:

RO> Hallo Jack,

RO> On Thu, 12 Sep 2013 09:16:05 -0500GMT (12-9-2013, 16:16 , where I
RO> live), you wrote:

JSL>> Ok, here's the NEW template:

RO> Nothing in your templates that should empty the subject header.
RO> Though I'd use %SetEditor="1"%- in both templates.

As you might expect, matching the macro to your example had no effect on
clearing the subject header.  Changing the editor number (2,3,4) made no
difference also.  I had to copy and paste the subject for this reply.

As mentioned in my original post I have the default editor set to HTML only
(OPTIONS + PREFERENCES + VIEWER/EDITOR + DEFAULT EDITOR FOR TEXT + HTML ONLY)
and when the SET EDITOR macro is used, the subject gets cleared.  Additionally,
if I use the SET EDITOR macro and set the editor number to 4 (HTML only), the
subject field STILL gets cleared.  So anytime the SET EDITOR macro is used,
regardless of which editor (1,2,3,4) is specified, the subject will always be
cleared.

Anything else you can think of to try?  Is there a macro to generate a thread
subject?  Should I re-install TB?

--
Best Regards,
Jack LaRosa

Using The Bat! ver: 5.2.
Running Windows 7 Pro ver 6 build 7601 Service Pack 1