Hello MFPA,

On Tue, 1 Oct 2013 20:17:06 +0100 GMT (02-Oct-13, 02:17 +0700 GMT),
MFPA wrote:

>> It's been done server-side over here.

> Just out of interest, do you run your own server or is your incoming
> email censored by your service provider?

Private email: I use GMX and they send me daily spam reports. A Basian
filtering system allows for training, if there should be any
false-positives or false-negatives (hardly ever happens).

Company email: The email provider we contract this out to uses some
kind of spam filter, but we get a lot of false-negatives and a few
false positives, so I have to do some manual work, preferrably on a
daily basis.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Message reply created with The Bat! 5.8
under Windows 7 6.1 Build 7601 Service Pack 1