10/9/2013  7:32 AM

Hi Chris,

On 10/9/2013 Chris Wilson wrote:

CW> Is  this  backu  sytsem  known  to be flaky, and I better
CW> copying the whole of the directory structure each night? Thanks.

Yes.. I have been using TB for 20 years and this is one of the lessons
learned. I use SecondCopy to do this automatically every 2 hours. The
other lesson learned is to not let TB do the encryption of the files.
Use TruCrypt to create an encrypted partition and store the TB files
there. Makes life alot more peaceful!

- --
Paul

The Bat! v.4.2.44.2 on Windows 7 Pro 64 bit 6.1.7601
No IMAP  No OTFE