LSB> Does TheBat navigate the external cookie file sequentially or
LSB> randomly?

LSB> Does someone have a cookie file that they care to share or could
LSB> someone point me to a ready-made cookie file that I can find on the
LSB> Internet?

LSB> Thanks.

You  can  make your own. They are delimited with a carriage return and
line breaks are made with the"\n" combination

Create  a  TXT  file with a few that you want to use. Put it somewhere
and  create a path to it with the cookie macro.

%COOKIE="C:\ProgramData\The Bat!\cookies\politics.txt"

Once you have that going make as many as you like

Here are some lines from mine - note the "\n"s

Have you ever wondered if the one-dollar bills in your wallet were ever in a
stripper's butt crack?\nIf not, you're wondering now.
I'm having another "It seemed like a good idea at the time" moment
When you're caffeinated, all is right with the world
Love is the delightful interval between meeting a beautiful girl and
discovering that she looks like a haddock. - John Barrymore
Dreams come true on this side of the Rainbow too!
Great minds discuss ideas; Average minds discuss events; Small minds discuss
people. - Eleanor Roosevelt
Help bring to a close, the Age of Greed

--
Rick
"The US no longer does decisions. It can neither stop the drug traffic nor

v5.8.8 on Windows 6.2 Build  9200