> Hello Chris,

>> I see the same, which is not really telling me how a message was
>> routed to that folder. I was expecting something that showed the
>> filter, or filters, used to move or copy it there.

> Have you ever taken a look at the Account's log? If not, please do.
> 'Account/View log', or 'Shift+Ctrl+A' or click on bottom status bar.

That works OK, thanks for the tip. I have looked at the log but failed
to see the additional usage it could be put to. Maybe if something as
elegant as Fortes implementation isn't forthcoming a mention in the
help as to how the log might be used for looking at filters could be
added? thanks MAU

--

Chris Wilson

"Using The Bat! v5.8.8 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 3"